10th International NUMGRID conference
celebrating the 130th anniversary of
Dorodnicyn Computing Center of the RAS, Moscow
We would like to thank all who submitted papers and presented them at the conference.
Special thanks to all who helped to evaluate the contributions by providing reviews and improvement suggestions, their names will be acknowledged in the proceedings volume.
Finally, thanks to all participants for making it a success.
We hope to see you all again in 2022.
Conference materials (presentations etc.)
We will gather and make the conference presentations available online for the participants.
Accepted papers presented by participants will be published in Lecture Notes in Computational Science and Engineering, vol. 143.
Program Committee will invite extended versions of selected papers for submission to Computational Mathematics and Mathematical Physics.
- Delaunay–Voronoi methods and their application
- numerical geometry
- geometry of numbers and positive definite forms
- computational grid generation methods
- numerical modeling and mesh adaptation
- theoretical foundations of numerical geometry
- theoretical foundations of grid generation
- iterative solvers for variational problems
- further topics