Accepted papers presented by participants will be published in Lecture Notes in Computational Science and Engineering. Program Committee will invite extended versions of selected papers for submission to Computational Mathematics and Mathematical Physics.
The final publication acceptance decision will be based on the results of the peer-review process and the presentation of the paper at the conference. Each paper to appear in the proceedings has to be presented at the conference by at least one of the authors. Each participant can present only one paper.
- Sep 20: extended paper submissions due
- Oct 25: initial acceptance notification
- Nov 08: revision submission due
- Nov 25–27: presentation at the conference
- Dec 06: final acceptance notification
- Dec 20: final, camera-ready submission due
- A paper should be limited to 10–12 pages.
- The proceedings language is English.
- Please use the LaTeX template/guide: numgrid2020-latex.zip (see also Springer Key Style Points).
- Final, camera-ready papers must be submitted using this template.