9th International Conference
Numerical Geometry, Grid Generation and Scientific Computing (NUMGRID2018)
International Workshop Celebrating the 150th Anniversary of G. F. Voronoi
December 3–5, 2018
A. A. Dorodnicyn Computing Center FRC CSC RAS, Moscow, Russian Federation
Conference Homepage: http://www.ccas.ru/gridgen/numgrid2018
Accepted full papers presented by participants will be published in the conference proceedings in Lecture Notes in Computational Science and Engineering (LNCSE).
Program Committee will invite extended versions of selected papers for submission to a Special Issue of Computational Mathematics and Mathematical Physics (CMMP) in April 2019.
- Sep 16, 2018: Paper Submission Deadline
- Sep 30: Late Paper Submission Deadline
- Oct 16, 2018: Initial Acceptance Notification
- Oct 23, 2018: Revision Submission Deadline
- Oct 25, 2018: Final Acceptance Notification
- Nov 30, 2018: Final Camera-ready Submission Deadline
- Dec 1–2, 2018: Winter School
- Dec 3–5, 2018: Conference