10th International NUMGRID conference
celebrating the 130th anniversary of
Dorodnicyn Computing Center of RAS, Moscow
*** Latest information ***
The 2020 NUMGRID conference will be online. However, the best option would be a 'real' meeting providing an opportunity for personal exchange and discussions. Therefore, we are keeping both options open:
The conference will be held online and, to the extent permitted by the official regulations, we will offer the possibility to attend the event at the conference location as well.
The paper submissoin deadline has been moved to Aug 16.
Invited are technical papers presenting original results in the area of numerical geometry, grid generation, scientific computing, their theoretical foundations, and practical application in science and engineering. Particularly welcome are contributions with focus on Voronoi–Delaunay methods and their application.
Accepted proceedings papers presented by participants will be published in Lecture Notes in Computational Science and Engineering. Program Committee will invite extended versions of selected papers for submission to Computational Mathematics and Mathematical Physics.
If you are planing to participate, we cordially ask you to submit an abstract early to allow us for better planing; the full paper can be uploaded later within the paper submissions deadline.
- Aug 16: paper submissions due
- Sep 27: initial acceptance notification
- Oct 11: revision submission due
- Oct 25: revision acceptance notification
- Nov 23–24: winter school
- Nov 25–27: conference
- Nov 29: final acceptance notification
- Dec 13: final, camera-ready submission due
- Delaunay–Voronoi methods and their application
- numerical geometry
- geometry of numbers and positive definite forms
- computational grid generation methods
- numerical modeling and mesh adaptation
- theoretical foundations of numerical geometry and grid generation
- iterative solvers for variational problems
- further relevant topics