11th International NUMGRID Conference, December 12–14, 2022
Dorodnicyn Computing Center FRC CSC RAS, Moscow
Paper submission is now open (submission deadline: July 31, 2022).
There will be an additional engineering session for practical, application, and similar talks without submitting a full research paper. More details will be provided later.
The conference will be online and, if possible and to the extent permitted by the official regulations, we will offer the possibility to attend the event at the conference location as well.
Accepted papers presented by participants will be published in Computational Mathematics and Mathematical Physics. Particularly invited are technical papers presenting results in the area of numerical geometry, grid generation, and their theoretical foundations
- Jul 31: paper submissions due
- Oct 09: initial acceptance notification
- Oct 23: revision due
- Nov 06: revision acceptance notification
- Dec 12–14: conference presentations
- Dec 16: final acceptance notification
- Jan 16: final, camera-ready submission due
- numerical geometry
- geometry of numbers
- grid generation methods
- numerical modeling and mesh adaptation
- and further relevant topics