10th International Conference
NUMGRID 2020 — Numerical Geometry, Grid Generation and Scientific Computing
International Workshop Celebrating the 130th Anniversary of B.N. Delaunay
November 25–27, 2020
Dorodnicyn Computing Center FRC CSC RAS, Moscow, Russian Federation
Conference Homepage: http://www.ccas.ru/gridgen/numgrid2020
Invited are technical papers presenting original results in the area of numerical geometry, grid generation, scientific computing, their theoretical foundations, and practical application in science and engeneering. Particularly welcome are contributions with focus on Voronoi–Delaunay methods and their application.
Accepted proceedings papers presented by participants will be published in Lecture Notes in Computational Science and Engineering (LNCSE).
The final acceptance decision by the Program Committee will be based on the results of the peer-review process and the presentation of the paper at the conference. Each paper to appear in the proceedings has to be presented at the conference by at least one of the authors. Each participant can present only one paper.
- July 19: paper submission due
- Aug 30: initial acceptance notification
- Sep 20: revision submission due
- Oct 04: revision acceptance notification
- Nov 23–24: winter school
- Nov 25–27: conference
- Nov 29: final acceptance notification
- Dec 13: final, camera-ready submission due
- A paper should be limited to 10–12 pages. The proceedings language is English.
- Please use the LaTeX template/guide: numgrid2020-latex.zip (see also Springer Key Style Points).
- Final, camera-ready papers must be submitted using this template.
If you are planing to participate, we cordially ask you to submit an abstract early to allow us for better planing; the full paper can be uploaded later within the paper submissions deadline.
- Committee sign-in is closed